[members] News from Dan and My British Car Cruise In and Show

Dan Hoering dan at fitnessintrainining.com
Thu Jun 6 15:22:41 CDT 2013

Hi Mark and Club Members,

My British Car Cruise In & Show is going to be great this year. I have Moss
Motors helping out with Raffle Prizes this year - which will be pretty cool
I think.

What is stopping you from driving out to this show? This will be the 4th
year I've conducted this British Car event. It is small - fun, personal and
not over-crowded. Mark is the only Lotus I've had - in the last couple
years. I did have another older Lotus the first year - but somehow all the
Lotus' got scared away, not sure why!?

So - come on out - let's see a showing! Geewiz.

Thanks and if you have any questions - email or give me a call!

Fitness In Training

Coach Dan

www.fitnessintraining.com

the body is a temple, not a warehouse