[members] Fw: [ELCC] A special invitation to a part of the West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 13:35:11 CDT 2013

Mike

    Here you go, http://www.elcc.org/2013wclm/ and yes there is a Track Day and Autocross. All the info. is on the website.

Mark

________________________________
 From: R4Racin <r4racin at gmail.com>
To: Mark Velky <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com>; CLNW Membership List <members at clnw.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [members] Fw: [ELCC] A special invitation to a part of the West Coast Lotus Meet...

Hello,
Thanks for the update.  Can you please direct me to where I might find the complete information for this event? Turns out I might have those days available for extracurricular activities but I don't know what this event is.  I have never been to an event with my Lotus.  This might a fun few days! Is there track time involved? Just got a new helmet!

Thanks,
Mike
541.659.0897

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Mark Velky <dmc.lotus at yahoo.com> wrote:

CLNW Member

>    Passing it along.
>
>Mark

 you'd like to attend the Vintage/Historic Races on Saturday, July 6th (while the WCLM participants and their Lotus cars are there), just get in touch with Alan Perry, the ELCC Membership Coordinator to arrange to purchase tickets... you probably won't be able to get a pass for the "Car Corral" because we only have a limited number and we're pretty sure that the Lotus cars attending the WCLM will use all the passes that are available.

>And, if you'd like to come to the BBQ and Car Show at Griot's Garage on Sunday, July 7th, you can do that too, because Griot's Garage is paying for this activity. We are scheduled to arrive at Griot's Garage at 11:00AM and will be parking on their grass field, so feel free to attend this activity, but please let me know if you want to do this ASAP because I need to tell the Griot's people how many people to expect.
>
>So there you are... an opportunity for you to enjoy a couple of the WCLM activities without the
 expense and time commitment of the whole event, plus you'll get to see probably more Lotus cars than you've ever seen in one place before.