[members] CLNW Upcoming Jul. 2013 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 18:50:41 CDT 2013

CLNW Members

    The CLNW upcoming Events for Jul. 2013 are:

    - Wed. the 3rd - Pre WCLM Happy Hour / Lotus News Update at Lotus of Portland http://www.lotusofportland.com/ from 6:00 to 7:15pm. Beverages and Lite Appetizers will be provided by Lotus of Portland.
                         - Pre WCLM Dinner at the Portland / Beaverton Shilo Inn "The Mark" Restaurant http://www.shiloinns.com/search_results.asp?PI=PPBOR starting at 7:30pm.
    As per the vote at the last Membership Meeting these activities replace the normal Membership Meeting date.

    **** All CLNW Members are Invited and Strongly Encouraged to attend the Events above, even if you are unable to attend the rest of the WCLM ****

    - Thur. the 4th through Sun. the 7th - The West Coast Lotus Meet in the Seattle area.

    - Mon. the 8th - Post WCLM Activities in Canada (I know we have some Club Members going to this!!).

    For more details on any of the above, see the WCLM website http://www.elcc.org/2013WCLM/, or the many e-mails sent out in the past.

    - Sun. the 28th - Business Meeting at the Hidden Bay Cafe starting at 12:30pm. Important votes will be taken!! Info. below, however I could not find a website.

    Hidden Bay Cafe
    515 N.E. Tomahawk Island Dr. #105
    Portland, Or. 97217
    (503)240-1871
    On Hayden Island

    I hope to see all of you at the July Events!!!

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky