[members] Europa S2 Gearbox

Dan Wardman dwlotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 23:26:14 CDT 2013

Thanks Kiyoshi and Mark and everyone.   The transaxle that Kiyoshi is bringing should do the trick,  it is stock but will be infinitely better than the close ratio box that is in the car now.  It is stuck in third and while I haven't driven Pacific raceways before I am pretty sure it is not a 1 gear track.  Thanks again,  Dan