[members] Fw: [ELCC] The 2013 Western Washington All British Field Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 13:22:05 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 11:46 AM
Subject: [ELCC] The 2013 Western Washington All British Field Meet...

Hello everybody:

Corky Russell (one of the ELCC members who has been attending the Planning Meetings for the 2013 Western Washington All British Field Meet... WW ABFM) expressed a concern to me recently that, with a lot of my attention diverted by the West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) that maybe the WW ABFM has been getting less attention than it deserves.

Suffice it to say, that has not been my intention... I really enjoy the WW ABFM and I know a lot you do also.

This year's WW ABFM is scheduled to occur on Saturday, July 27th and even though Steve Hanegan and the others who put on this terrific car show have needed to do a significant amount of re-organization because of a planned-for construction project that is scheduled to begin on July 1st at Bellevue College, the show will definitely go on!

And, don't forget that there's usually a fun Cocktail and Participants' Information Packet Hand-Out Party the evening before (Friday, July 26th) which is really worth attending... you get to see a small sampling of the cars that'll be at the big show the next day, complemented by yummy finger food, chilled wine and maybe even a nice selection of beers brewed in England (and/or at least brewed in the "English Style").

For more information, just "key in"   http://www.abfm.com/   into your computer and up should pop the website of the WW ABFM.

Doug Jackson

PS: And don't forget about the Vancouver ABFM up in Canada that is scheduled for Saturday, May 18th and the Portland ABFM that happens on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend... these are good shows and worth attending and/or taking part in also.