[members] Fw: [ELCC] A new book about the Lotus Twin-Cam engine...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 14:16:23 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Alan Perry <alanp at snowmoose.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ELCC] A new book about the Lotus Twin-Cam engine...

Actually, it is a reissue of THE book on the Lotus Twin Cam engine.  And "on sale" too!  alan  On 3/6/13 10:23 AM, Douglas Jackson wrote:

> Hello:
>
>For those of you with the Ford-based Twin-Cam engine in your
            Lotus car(s), you might be interested in one of the books
            that is "On Sale" at Midlife Classic Cars right now, as
            shown below.

> [...]
>Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
>Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in MidlifeClassicCars.com. Don't forget to add chad at midlifeclassiccars.com to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!
>
>You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
>

>Dear Douglas,
>
>Thank you for trusting MidlifeClassicCars.com for your automotive book needs.
>Click here to see a full list of all 1/2 off and Specials.
>
>Sincerely,
>Chad Byrum
>MidlifeClassicCars.com         Follow MidlifeClassicCars.com
>

> THE ROUTE 66 ENCYCLOPEDIA
>

>CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
>
>  CAMARO & FIREBIRD PERFORMANCE PROJECTS
>CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
>
>  LOTUS TWIN-CAM ENGINE
>

>CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>

>LE MANS 24 HOURS 1980-89
>
>CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
>
>  Harley-Davidson Buyer's Guide
>CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
>
>  HURST EQUIPPED
>
>CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>

>SHEET METAL FABRICATION
>CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>
>  TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE
>
>CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>  BMW 5 & 6 SERIES     CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
>

>Big Savings From MidlifeClassicCars.com
>

>Midlife Classic Cars ONLY SHIPS IN CARDBOARD BOXES
>
>We take the highest pride in customer satisfaction and only ship in cardboard boxes so your books will arrive damage free.
>
>Low Cost Shipping Everyday. Only $6.00 for Any Size Order!
>You only pay one low flat rate no matter how many books you order
>
>Midlife Classic Cars ships worldwide*
>Below are shipping details to help you understand our shipping policies when placing your order:
>
> * There are no minimum order requirements. Order as many books as you like and receive $6.00 Shipping* for your total order
> * Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation.
> * Midlife Classic Cars ships via USPS
> * Orders cannot be shipped to APO. All orders must be shipped to a physical address or PO Box.
> * USPS transit times for your order will depend on your location from Midlife Classic Cars warehouse in Charlotte, NC.
> * Your products will ship within 1-2 days from the time you place your order.
>

>Note*  International Customers:
>Please e-mail us at MidlifeClassicCars at hotmail.com for Shipping Fees. Due to the high cost of shipping to these areas we cannot offer flat rate or free shipping Internationally. The shipping rates are based on the total weight of the order.
>

>Forward this email
>
>This email was sent to douglasejackson at hotmail.com by chad at midlifeclassiccars.com |
>Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.
>MidlifeClassicCars.com| 4233 Carol Ann dr.| Charlotte| NC| 28215

--  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC)" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elcc_org+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to elcc_org at googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elcc_org?hl=en. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.