[members] Fw: [ELCC] This summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 15:00:04 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Good News!! Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:05 PM
Subject: [ELCC] This summer's West Coast Lotus Meet...

Hello everybody:

I just thought that y'all would like to know that Kiyoshi Hamai (the Webmaster of the Goldengate Lotus Car Club) and I have agreed that it would be a good idea to extend the "Early Bird" discounted Registration fee for the 2013 West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) until the end of this month... in other words, it'll only cost you $225 to register for all of the events, activities and meals during the four-day 2013 WCLM if you sign up by March 31st... you've got almost two more weeks to save $50 (less than Lotus Car Club members regular registration) before registration goes up to $275, which is still a pretty darned good deal for "everything" other than motel costs (if any), breakfasts and any associated alcoholic beverage consumption.

I'm just sayin'

Doug Jackson

PS: We already have about 70 people registered for this summer's WCLM, but not too many of them are ELCC members and, it would be really silly if there were more people from Arizona or Colorado or British Columbia in attendance than people from our own Evergreen Lotus Car Club. I mean, c'mon, it's going to be a lot of fun and you are sure to get a chance to see more Lotus cars during this event than you're likely to see anywhere else, unless you travel to one of the national LOGs or head across the "big pond" to England!?!!