[members] Fw: [ELCC] Fwd: Information for Your Exclusive 2013 FORMULA 1™ UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX ...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 14:52:31 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Vegaskwest at aol.com" <Vegaskwest at aol.com>
To: elcc_org at googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:24 AM
Subject: [ELCC] Fwd: Information for Your Exclusive 2013 FORMULA 1™ UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX ...

FYI.

From: info at circuitoftheamericas.comTo: vegaskwest at aol.comSent:  3/20/2013 12:03:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight TimeSubj: Information for Your  Exclusive 2013 FORMULA 1™ UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX Pre-Sale!
>Your  exclusive 2013 FORMULA 1™ UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX pre-sale begins Thursday, Mar. 21 at 10 a.m.   Is this email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser.
>Pre-Sale  for the 2013 USGP
>Starts 10 a.m.Thursday Circuit of The  Americas is pleased  to offer you the chance to purchase tickets to the 2013 FORMULA 1™ UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX Nov.  15-17 two hours before the general  public!This exclusive pre-sale and preferred pricing  begins at 10 a.m. on Thursday, March  21.Your password is: CIRCUIT
>Get Tickets March 21 at 10 a.m.  CT
>Get Ticket, Travel & Hospitality  Packages
>
>Book Your  Room
>Stay  in touch:>> Like us on Facebook>> Follow us on Twitter>> Add us on Google+>> Visit our Website
>We'll  see you at the track!-Circuit of The  Americas
> follow  on Twitter | friend  on Facebook | add on Google+ | forward  to a friend
>

>Copyright  © 2013 Circuit of The Americas, LLC, All rights  reserved. You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up  at circuitoftheamericas.com or formula1unitedstates.com Our  mailing address is:
>Circuit of The  Americas, LLC
>301 Congress, Suite 220Austin, TX 78701Add  us to your address book
>

> unsubscribe  from this list | update  subscription preferences | view  email in browser

--  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Evergreen Lotus Car Club (ELCC)" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elcc_org+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to elcc_org at googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/elcc_org?hl=en. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.