[members] CLNW Upcoming May 2013 Events

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 13:15:35 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    The Main upcoming CLNW Events for May 2013 so far are:

    Sun. the 5th - Autocross in Salem, all day. See prior e-mails for more details. This will be the last reminder.

    Tue. the 7th - Membership Meeting at the Horse Brass Pub (http://www.horsebrass.com/) starting about 6:30pm. This will be the only reminder as it is just a few days away.

    Tue. the 21st - Membership Meeting at Maher's Irish Brew Pub (maherspub.com) starting about 6:30pm.
    We are on the search again for a new west side meeting location as the good parking for the last one went away. So this month we are trying Maher's, which I think came in 3rd in the last vote and we have another place to try in June. If you have any more suggestions let me know. I would like to take a vote on the final choice in a few months at the July Business Meeting.

    Fri. the 24th - CLNW Track Day and BBQ. See prior e-mails for more details.

    I hope to see everyone at these Events!!
    I'm a few days late on this e-mail, Sorry. But you did not miss anything.

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky