[members] Fw: [ELCC] The special optional activity before the WCLM actually begins...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 01:38:14 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: [ELCC] The special optional activity before the WCLM actually begins...

Hello everybody:

I just thought you might be interested to know that I spoke with Don Kitch who runs the ProFormance Racing School yesterday afternoon and he said that only three (3) people have signed up for what was originally going to be an exclusive, Lotus-only track driving activity at Pacific Raceway on Thursday, July 4th before the actual West Coast Lotus Meet (WCLM) begins.

To re-cap, this activity, which Don is calling an Introduction To High Performance Driving will be an all-day experience beginning with a breakfast (provided by Park Place Ltd.) and a Driver's Meeting. You will be driving your own car and will be provided with guidance and driving instruction, if you want or need it.

There will be a break toward the middle of the day during which a casual lunch will be served (also provided by Park Place Ltd.).

If you'd like to sign up for this activity, just go to  www.proformanceracingschool.com/the-lotus-driving-experience  or give Don Kitch a call at (253) 630-5130.

If you'd like more detailed information about this activity, just go to  www.elcc.org/2013wclm  and click on the "activities" or "events" label/button.

I think we've got the month of May to sign up before Don "opens-it-up" for other types of cars. It'd be nice if this ended up to be an exclusive, Lotus-only activity, but maybe it'd be fun to have a few Alfas, MGs or other types of cars involved.

Doug Jackson

PS: Don't forget that because this is an optional activity, outside the scope of the basic WCLM, you don't have to be a registered participant of the WCLM to take advantage of this opportunity!