[members] Track Day & Other Questions

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 14:36:36 CDT 2013

Dave & the rest of the CLNW Membership

    Thanks!!, for bringing these questions up and I hope you do not mind but I have included the rest of the CLNW Membership in the answers as I'm sure you are not the only one that has them.

    - As of the Apr. Business Meeting we had $10,783.01 in the bank.

    - Yes, this will cost us $1,500.

    - Just like this year, next year at the Jan. Business Meeting we plan to take a vote on holding the Track Days for the year to make sure we are outside of the 60 day cancellation window and like this year I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion.

    - We plan to take a vote on the replacement location for the West-side Membership Meetings at the Jul. Business Meeting (All the prior requirements for a location apply, see the E-Mail Archives on the Club Website from last year). Right now our East-side location is the Horse Brass Pub, more or less in the middle as far as North or South. Still looking for ideas for a West-side location!!

    Thanks
Mark Velky

P.S. Hope to see everyone tonight at the BBQ!!!