[members] Fw: [ELCC] FW: Caterham 40th anniversary special edition kits

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 16:41:04 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 6:20 PM
Subject: [ELCC] FW: Caterham 40th anniversary special edition kits

Hello everybody:

I thought a few of you might be interested in this message that I received from Bruce Beachman of Beachman Racing (which we visited recently as a "Shop Tour").

As you can see, Bruce has mentioned a special 40th Anniversary Edition Kit that is available for the Caterham cars, which, if you didn't know you can buy through Beachman Racing.

Doug Jackson