[members] Fw: You Are Invited! Live Formula 1 USA Race Viewing Party at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 14:14:24 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.
    This is the Joint Event we are doing with the local Ferrari Group. Please note the Change in times, do to an update in the TV schedule. Pizza will be provided and Your Club is chipping in $100.00 to help with the cost. It will be, bring your own beverage (adult are OK). Also note the location is the Ferrari Dealership this year. I'm looking forward to seeing Everyone there, Showing our Support for the Lotus F1 Team!!!!!
    Be sure to RSVP (See Info. Below), so we have enough Pizza and Seating.

 Go Lotus
Mark Velky