[members] Fw: LotusTalk: Win a Trip to the Festivals of Speed, Orlando - November 2013

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 11:59:39 CST 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LotusTalk.com <bounce at vsobr.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:43 PM
Subject: LotusTalk: Win a Trip to the Festivals of Speed, Orlando - November 2013

LotusTalk: Win a Trip to the Festivals of Speed, Orlando - November 2013

To view this email as web page click here
    November 2013
Hello LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community Member!
Welcome to a special edition of the LotusTalk.com newsletter!

An amazing prize and an absurdly easy way to enter, it doesn't get much better than this!

AutoGuide.com has once again partnered with the Festivals of Speed and will be be giving away a trip for two to the luxury lifestyle event in Orlando, Florida. The prize includes airfare and three nights accommodation at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grand Lakes from November 29 to December 2nd. And all you have to do is Like us on Facebook to be entered to win. Click on the image to the right or on the first link below for more info!

Good luck and drive safely out there!

- Your LotusTalk.com Staff

Read More >
    Win a Trip to the Festivals of Speed, Orlando
An amazing prize and an absurdly easy way to enter, it doesnt get much better than this.
Read More >
    Got Into Car Accident Earlier Today -- Is My Elise Totaled?
So this morning was my first time out of the house without the baby, the wife, or work bogging me down in nearly one month.  I was so excited.  I jumped in the Elise, fired her up, and went for a drive.

Long story short, I stopped at a stop light behind a white Chevy Cobalt.  I stopped a little fast (so did the Cobalt), but it was nothing extreme.  About 1 second later I looked into the rearview and remember thinking "holy sh** he's not going to stop .
Read More >
    Did anything to your Lotus for the Halloween ?
I did this; however it's not creative at all.

It makes some people laugh. Not sure if the laugh of me or my car :confused:

Image: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7703/p1030236y.jpg
Read More >
LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Follow Us                   Unsubscribe  |  Update Profile  |  Manage Subscriptions  |  Privacy Policy             Sponsor this Newsletter! Our monthly newsletter is a great way to reach new customers, and promote your latest products at very affordable rates. Email sales at autoguide.com for more information or contact your sales rep.