[members] Fw: Fwd: Fw: Club Lotus Northwest Mid-Central Fall Tour

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 20:24:07 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    OK, Yahoo just changed my whole e-mail system for some unknown reason to me and it will take me a while to figure it out so please bare with me on future e-mails.
   The e-mail reminder I am trying to send you is at the bottom of this page, sorry about all the extra e-mails.

    I hope to see everyone this Saturday on the Drive!!! Come on out and support our Members to the South!!! The weather in the Eugene area looks great for Saturday!!!
    If anyone would like to caravan down from the North, I will be leaving the Baldock Rest Area on I-5 Southbound just South of Wilsonville at 7:45am Saturday morning. This should get us there in time and also be able to top off on gas in Eugene.

Daniel

    Feel free to add anything you would like everyone to know in addition to the info. already sent. Have you had a chance to get the info. to Ricardo for the website?

Change The Rules
     Mark Velky