[members] Fw: [Club Lotus Northwest] Help selling a '62 Super 7

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 13:09:17 CDT 2013

CLNW Member

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: WordPress <wordpress at clnw.org>
To: Paul Clark <lotus11tolotus23 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:17 PM
Subject: [Club Lotus Northwest] Help selling a '62 Super 7

Earlier this year, my dad passed away.  He was a huge lotus enthusiast.  It has taken my sisters and I a while to sort through his estate, and have decided that the '62 Super 7 in his collection needs to find a new home.

I have listed the vehicle on Hemmings Motor News, however I am getting very little action.  So I thought I would do a little networking in the Lotus community, and see if anyone you know might be interested in this vehicle.

It is totally restored, in mint condition, and street legal.  It is also set-up for vintage racing - which was my dad's goal, once he retired.  Here is the Hemmings listing:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?adtypeFacet=Vehicles+for+Sale&makeFacet=Lotus&modelFacet=Super+Seven&q=

If you have any suggestions or ideas to help me find this exceptional vehicle a new home, please let me know.  I have the vehicle in Eugene, OR.

Thank you,

Paul
541-731-2821

---
Website:

---
IP address: http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=50.240.18.65
Form referrer: http://www.clnw.org/
Orig. referrer: http://www.elcc.org/links_elcc.htm
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0