[members] Fw: [ELCC] The 2014 Vancouver All British Field Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:48:15 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2014 11:01 AM
Subject: [ELCC] The 2014 Vancouver All British Field Meet...

Hello everybody:

Just a reminder about the Vancouver (BC) All British Field Meet that's coming up next month.

It's usually a pretty terrific show, which you know if you've ever gone, and I know you'd enjoy attending it this year if you are considering going to it.

And don't forget that the Lotus Car Club of British Columbia (the LCCBC) has invited us to attend a delicious (no host) dinner in a a real nice Golf Course restaurant after the car show... several ELCC members and my wife and I have gone to these dinners after the car show and they've been very enjoyable. It's another nice way to get to know a bunch more people who enjoy the same kinds of cars that we like, even though most of them have a strange Canadian accent!

Doug Jackson