[members] [Club Lotus Northwest] Lotus appraiser

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 12:35:11 CST 2014

Melinda

    As you can see I have forwarded this to the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List. I'm sure you will get some recommendations soon. When you are ready to sell, if you let me know, I can forward the info. along to the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List and maybe keep the cars local.

Mark Velky - President, Club Lotus Northwest
(503)525-4132, dmc.lotus at yahoo.com