[members] [ELCC] Want to Buy: Lotus Elan +2

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 17:11:20 CST 2014

Neil

    I'm not real clear on what you mean by "Nothing came through". The original e-mail, my forward and your reply should all be below. The only thing in the original e-mail was a phone number (206)979-1503 and the  e-mail address in the from line ags0008 at gmail.com . Hope this helps and you get all three e-mails below.

Mark