[members] Lotus Detailing Recommendation

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 15:49:33 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    I have been taking my Elise to the Fresh Start Detail Co. http://freshstartdetail.com/ in Beaverton, Or. for several years now and Jason and his Team do Excellent Work and have a Great Deal of Experience. I can Highly Recommend them.
    I tried to get the Club a discount but they don't give discounts to car clubs (Bad experiences in the past if I remember right). However they have offered to provide Car Care Products for Free that we could use for Prizes, Raffles, Etc..

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky