[members] CLNW Decals and Info. Cards

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 16:11:31 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    CLNW Decals and Info. Cards are available for Free to CLNW Members. If you would like some just let me know (dmc.lotus at yahoo.com or 503-525-4132) your Name and Address and I will put them in the mail for you.

    - Decals - We had a new batch made up. These are the same 2 inch diameter Club Logos but, this time they stick to the outside of a surface.

    - Info. Cards - These are the size of a business card, with the Club Logo on one side and Info. about the Club on the other with a space to add your name and phone number.
                        - I keep a couple in my wallet so if I run across a Lotus Enthusiast I can give them one or if I see a Lotus (I don't recognize as a Club Car because maybe it does not have a Club Decal) I can slip one under the windshield wiper to help Advertise and Promote the Club.

Change The Rules
      Mark Velky