[members] CLNW Shirts

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 17:50:39 CST 2014

CLNW Member

    Your Club has T-Shirts and Polo Shirts available for sale At Cost in Most sizes. T-Shirts are $11 and Polo Shirts are $27. If you get in touch with me [ dmc.lotus at yahoo.com or (503)525-4132 ] or Dave Miller we can bring what you want to the next Club Get Together you attend.

    - T-Shirts are Yellow with Green and have the Club Logo on the front/upper/left and a cut-a-way drawing of the Famous/Classic Lotus Twin Cam Engine centered on the back with the words Club Lotus NW and Lotus Twin Cam.

    - Polo Shirts come in Green or Black and Men's or Women's with the Club Logo embroidered on the front/upper/left.

All Shirts are of the Highest Quality.

Change The Rules
       Mark Velky