[members] CLNW Membership Dues ?

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 17:35:21 CST 2014

Neil and the rest of the CLNW Membership

    Another Great Question!! and I would like to share the answer with everyone as we get asked this several times every year.
    So here is how the process works:

    A. The Club Secretary picks up the mail from the P.O. Box and brings it to a Club Get-Together and gives it to me.
    B. I look through it and give any updates for the Master Membership List back to the Club Secretary and the dues payment to the Club Treasurer.
    C. The Club Treasurer puts the dues payment in the bank.

    So a lot of this depends on Myself, Jon and Jim seeing each other and the last time that happened was at the Membership Meeting on Jan. 7th. Other things that effect this process are when the dues payment was mailed, when Jon picks up the mail (My guess is he only picks it up on the way to a Club Get-Together he can attend) and when Jim makes it to the bank. Also work, vacation schedules etc. etc. of these three people can cause a delay.
    We may be slow but, we do get the dues processed and I do not think we have ever lost a payment. Hope this helps!!

    Neil, going back to your original question, I can't remember as the dues payments just pass through me but, if you are waiting for a check to clear (I'm guessing), see above.

Thanks
  Mark

P.P.S. Neil, yes I have read the bottom of your e-mail :)