[members] Watching F1 In The Portland/Vancouver Area

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 16:27:46 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Well the 2014 Formula One season starts in a couple of days and as in the past, Lotus Of Portland and Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo will be showing a replay of the races on the Tuesday after the race weekend starting about 6:45 pm ish. These will take place at http://www.rtgt.com/ . Pizza is provided and it is bring your own beverage (adult are OK). Typically CLNW Members make up about 1/3 to 1/2 of the turnout and the rest being the local Ferrari Owners. I know I plan to be there unless there is another CLNW Meeting or Event on the same day and I hope to see you there pulling for the Lotus F1 Team and the Caterham F1 Team!!! Oh, they have a Very Nice Big Screen HD TV.

    For the last several years I have been keeping the Club updated on F1 via the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List. I have told Brent and Dave that I would like to see another F1 Fan and Club Member take this on and I believe they are looking for someone. Here is a Great Opportunity for someone to Help and Support there Club!!!