[members] Update about F1 replays

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 01:23:31 CDT 2014

Steve

    Thanks for the update. As you can see I have cc'ed the Club to get them up to speed. My bad, I should have double checked with you first.
    Best of luck on the move and we look forward to seeing the new facility.
    On behalf of CLNW, Thank You Very Much for all you do for us!!! Also please pass along our Thanks to Greg.

Mark