[members] Fw: Thank you to all our LOG34 sponsors

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 15:34:51 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LOG 34 Committee <laura at lauraellismd.com>
To: dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 12:28 PM
Subject: Thank you to all our LOG34 sponsors

LOG 34 in Asheville, NC!

Hosted by LC3, Lotus Car Club of the Carolinas---enjoy spectacular scenery, awesome driving events and social time with fellow Lotus Ltd members.

Thank you to all of our current sponsors of LOG34.  We are still taking sponsorship so if your business or one you support is interested please respond to this email.  Registration opens soon-watch your inbox.

Gold Level Sponsor:

Silver Level Sponsor:
Tire Rack

Bronze Level Sponsor:
Vision Function

Supporting Sponsors: RD Enterprises

           STAR Motorcars

Don't forget to book your room now at the Hilton in Biltmore Park at the LOG34 rate of $175.  We just added more rooms since our block filled so quickly. Click on the link below or call and tell them you are with the LOG34 Annual Gathering 828-209-2700
Book your room NOW

When
SEPTEMBER 19th, 2014
thru
SEPTEMBER 22nd, 2014

Where
ASHEVILLE, NC

Go to the LOG34 website
Forward this email

This email was sent to dmc.lotus at yahoo.com by laura at lauraellismd.com |
Laura Ellis MD| 30 Town Square Blvd| Suite 218| Asheville| NC| 28803