[members] Fw: [ELCC] The Vancouver B.C. All British Field Meet...

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 01:26:33 CDT 2014

Fellow CLNW Members

    Passing it along.

Mark

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Douglas Jackson <douglasejackson at hotmail.com>
To: ELCC Members <elcc_org at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:18 AM
Subject: [ELCC] The Vancouver B.C. All British Field Meet...

Hello everybody:

Take a look at the invitation below from Ron Solomon, the President of the Lotus Car Club of British Columbia regarding the All British Field Meet that is to be held on May 17th in the beautiful Van Dusen Botanical Gardens grounds in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.

The Vancouver ABFM is a great event (definitely a good excuse to visit Vancouver, B.C. for the weekend) and as you'll notice that Ron has invited us to a fun dinner after the car show at the Riverway Golf Course... they done that the past couple of years that I and other ELCC-members have attended, and it's a lot of fun!

Mark your calendars and make your plans.

Doug Jackson

PS: See a picture of the Lotus section of the 2012 Vancouver ABFM below.