[members] 2014 West Coast Lotus Meet

Mark Velky dmc.lotus at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 12:12:14 CDT 2014

Rahul

    Good to hear from you and Thanks for the info! It did go out to the CLNW E-Mail Mailing List and we have also received some info. from Doug Jackson - Chairman of the ELCC.
    We have two new Co-Presidents, Dave Miller - davemarylee at msn.com and Brent Ohlgren - brento419 at yahoo.com who I'm sure would be happy to work with you. All three e-mail addresses are included here so you guys should be able to get in touch with each other.
    Thank You Very Much, for taking charge and putting together this years WCLM!!

Dave and Brent

    I Highly Recommend we as a Club get involved and help as much as we can, we did last year and it was a Blast!!

Mark