[members] 2014 West Coast Lotus Meet

Rahul Nair rahulnair at acm.org
Mon May 12 10:45:49 CDT 2014

Hi Mark

My name is Rahul Nair and I am chairing the 2014 West Coast Lotus Meet for
the Golden Gate Lotus Club. The event is going be held from 2-5 Oct 2014 in
the beautiful Lake Tahoe area of California and we have some wonderful
events and activities lined up. More information about the registration and
events is on our website at http://westcoastlotusmeet.com

We would love to have CLNW members attend and would really appreciate it if
you could publicize the event to your membership. All of your members are
eligible for a $25 discount on the registration fees. Additionally I could
send you the official event announcement which you could use as you see fit
in newsletters, websites, email, etc....

Finally as you know the WCLM is traditionally conducted as a shared event
between the various Lotus clubs in the West Coast. May we list the CLNW as
one of our affiliated clubs for the 2014 WCLM?

Regards
Rahul Nair
Chair
2014 West Coast Lotus Meet
---
http://www.rahulnair.net/blog

"Simplify, then add lightness." - Colin Chapman